Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Second Half of: Happily Together Forever!

   Well we had arrived at the Manor Hove and as soon as we stepped out of the van, We were freezing!

However, because of the adrenaline of the BIG day and the excitement for wonderful pictures, it was hardly noticeable! First we decided to take pictures by the Pond!



Where we could see reflections and Alijandro could pretend to throw me in!!! haha.

My dad Truely thought he might just accidently let go and WHOOPS..... good thing I had another dress! haha He did NOT throw me in! But the pictures captured the moment very well!

We moved on to the Bridge, where we peaked through the bottom part, and walked across. We took a short video of Alijandro and I running to each other, where he picked me up and swirled with me! We also took pictures by a rock, a beautiful statue, and an old pioneer wagon of sorts!


We then decided to go into the entrance hall way and use the wicker bench. We used the Dining Facility/Horse carridge area and small barn for pictures!

Then We were off again to meet everyone at home!
   When we arrived, everyone was ready and looked great! The Bridesmaids had finished there hair, which to be honest, was a miracle to me. It was time to put all the Boutonnieres on everyone. AGHH. Almost all of the flowers fell off of the pin because its not such a belgian thing so they were made horribly. But thanks to a glue gun and a sewing pin, they were saved! The time had come and we all needed to stand in order to walk outside the house. My Dad and I were last, With Alijandro and his Mom in front of us. Last but not least, it was our turn. And when i turned the corner, and to my astonishment, I had the most gorgeous Cinderella Horse Drawn Carriage, that my Parents-In-Law decided to surprise both Alijandro AND I with. He knew there was going to be a carriage, but for everyone. However that carriage was for the Family, Bridesmaids and Groomsmen! :) Gosh, my breath was taken away when I saw my Prince, standing before me with a beautiful carriage! My dream had come true!! <3
    We arrived at the Gemeentehuis (Town Hall) where everyone lined the halls, guests and family, where we walked through into the Ceremony room. My Dad helped me out of the carriage and up the stairs, holding my dress and all. He was so amazing to have by my side, before having to give me away. I love him so very much. However, I was happy that he and my mom were both to my left, during the ceremony! It showed me just how much they have done for me and the support that they were giving me!
    Through almost the entire ceremony, I was smiling, looking at Alijandro, Wondering when I was going to be able to say "Ja" and kiss my Groom! It finally came, and wow it was amazing feeling! We were then able to stand up and put the rings on each other! Chase was our Ringbearer, so he brought up the rings!! He was so cute! :) We were a bit confused actually at the beginning, because we forgot what color was the others box! lol. But it all worked out well! My ring was beautiful! And he loved his! Which was perfect!

Cause neither of us had seen our ring before!!! The big kiss came after the rings! And so did the big celebration!!!!
   After, everyone came to congratulate us, and BIG ol tears were dropping off my face! I was super happy! I couldn't believe that i had found the love of my life, he loved me just as much, and we FINALLY were married!!! And it was off to the Cycloon Reception Hall!!

   It was time to greet other guests who had and who hadn't come to the wedding! It was small appetizers and candy, meet and greet sort of thing. The guest table was there and so was the Candy bar!! :) Two of my American Traditions! Woo hoo! Nothing TOO special, just being with friends and family!
   Next Stop: FEAST!!!! :D We walked into the Church building and all gathered in the foyer, everyone grabbing drinks, and eating a few appetizers. When everything was set up, the cake, the Flutes, etc. then Alijandro welcomed everyone, thanked everyone for coming, and we opened the doors, and allowed everyone to find there name card at the table they would be sitting at. When everyone was seated and arrangements were made, the doors closed again. The music began and Luc and Viviane Leman first made there way to the headtable,


 then Lee and Jenny Wilstead, coming through the doors.

 Last but not Least, Alijandro and I walked in!!

And WHOOPS! My train was quite long, and got stuck in the door!! :P hhehehe.
However, we made it to the front of the room, and lead everyone in waving there fabric napkin! (A dutch tradition!) We then thanked everyone for coming, how happy we were, and asked Luc Leman to give the opening prayer. After, we explained how the night was going to go, and began with the head table, to go and get there food. After almost everyone got food, we were able to cut the cake!! Alijandro and I cut the cake together and YES of course we SHOVED it into each others faces!! :)  ( Picture of that is coming!)

We took the cake to the serving area, and Alijandro and I served everyone there piece of cake! When everyone had eaten there cake, it was FINALLY  time to start dancing! Alijandro announced that he chose the opening Song for ME and i chose the closing song for HIM! :) So i was super happy to hear what he had chosen! It was beautiful! "The Greatest Story Ever Told - Oliver James." I didn't open my eyes, once. He sang to me, he lifted me, he kisses me! I couldn't ask for someone more! I had it all!! <3
   Then i was able to dance with my Dad!!! It was kinda funny cause the song was German! hhaha. Next I danced with Papa, My Father-In- Law, then his Brother, Eric Leman (Who is a famous Vlaanderen Cyclist.) Then I danced with Jaden, Angelo, Tanner, Chase, Adriano, And of Course my Hubby again! :) We did the Mac-arena, Enzeija  (don't know how to spell it), Limbo, and much more!!! Finally the night was getting late and we decided that it was our last dance! It was my turn to share my song with Alijandro! It is definitely an older one but It talked about the Stars and Rain and I believed it was perfect! "When You Tell me that You Love me - Diana Ross." When everyone had gone and it was time to leave, we first went with the Lemans, home to get our clothing for tomorrow, and then we were taken to our Apartment!

2 comments: