Monday, July 11, 2011

Last the Best: Happily Together forever!

Friday Morning, and It was time to get ready for our Temple Sealing!! We woke up, went to the bathroom to turn on the shower... waiting...waiting...Umm When will the water become hot. GEEZE! We had no cell phone, no clothes other than our dress and tux, so how were we suppose to figure out how to get 2 km away from here with no car, internet, or phone. Definitely NOT walking! Luckily, Luc Leman (my father in law) came to see if everything was okay and bring something, however, in the end we needed to take it back with us to Luc and Viviane Lemans house. There were 13 people in the house... all of them needed a Shower! The time got later and later... we weren't going to make the Temple session before our sealing. When we got to the temple, everyone was waiting in the waiting room, i left Alijandro to prepare everything :p and make sure all the paperwork was right! My mom was doing my hair in the bathroom, and so many girls came in and just gave me the greatest compliments!! I felt like such a princess! :) Even the Temple Presidents wife, who used to be in the Heerlen Ward while i was there, came in and just complimented me left and right!! It's always nice to feel great on YOUR day!
  It was finally time to go and finish getting ready, so that i could meet my Handsome Prince in White! When i saw him, all i could do was cry. My heart was beating so fast. It was Him and I... This was it. We were going to FINALLY be sealed for Time & All Eternity!
  We needed to make sure all spellings and birthdays etc. were correct, and then we talked to the President of the Temple. How spiritual. We couldn't have been more sure of each other!
   Due to the Sacredness of the Temple I can not explain, however it was BEAUTIFUL! The words and the people who were there to witness our Sealing, and the Joining of two Families! The greatest thing was being able to see my Husband across from me, holding his hands, and smiling through our tears, knowing how important and special this moment is!!
    We walked out of the building into BUBBLES!! :) How fun! Our family was there so be happy for us and receive us outside of the Temple doors!

    It was a rainy day, and a gift the Temple gave us was a White Umbrella! They told us, Even on the rainiest days, we can make it through anything together! So we used out beautiful Umbrella and took pictures outside of the temple!
    It was time to head back to the Chapel, to eat and clean up. Alijandro and I rode with Luc, Viviane and Aaron Leman. Alijandro decided he was going to sleep!!  The bottom of my dress was wet, my feet were wet, and it wasn't comfortable on my body, but that wasn't going to ruin my day!!
  We got to the church and the Verdegem Family and Angelo and Candice Leman had already cleaned up so much! We were so appreciative! I couldn't really help clean with such a beautiful and WHITE dress on. So I decided that i was going to go and sit by my dad while he tried to get the acrylic paint of the windows. He was explaining something about the Revolutionary war, and how almost all official documents were in French. To be honest, if you read that, it sounds lame! lol. But it seriously was a great bonding time for me and my dad and i LOVED hearing it!! (Possibly because it was about France and French, and Alijandro served there and spoke the same language!)
   It was getting late, and finally it was time for Alijandro and I to be off to our Hotel!!! ;) Adriano Leman decided he would take us in his beautiful Alfa Romeo! When we pulled up to the gate, it looked like a hotel in the back of some alley that was going to be horrible. However as soon as we got through the tunnel/alley we looked through the sliding glass doors and saw beautiful green like our wedding! We were excited! We got our key and walked on up! We opened the door and wow!! It was all red, had a King size bed, huge bathtub, shower, and a gorgeous set up! The only thing we couldnt find was a lighter/matches. So Alijandro went and asked the man if he had one! He lit candles all over the room and it became our little one night Romantic Get away!
  We had breakfast brought to us that morning, and we got to eat it in bed!! Beautiful Sunny day, unlike the last two days, and we believed it was our Heavenly Father praising us for doing the best we could, and finding our other halves!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment